Subject: [ebxml-jc] do we need a call Jan 15?

At our Dec 4 meeting we scheduled a tentative call for next Wednesday, Jan 15, at 8 PT.
Do we require a call?  I don't know of any agenda items.
Here are the action items and status from the last meeting:

Action Items
1. Colleen - draft submission for JC to review by 12/6.  Submission to Karl / OASIS TAB requesting an official way to implement versioning and documentation of schemas across OASIS approved schemas.  Also how to represent compatibility links to other specs.  A more formal way to code a compatibility matrix, perhaps something that could possibly be processed by a tool and well understood across specifications.
<ce:  Done.  Received feedback from Jacques and Katheryn  - draft text with input from Jacques below.  Is it ready to go?>

(1)We feel there is a need for an OASIS-wide way to implement shema
versioning and documentation across OASIS approved schemas.
More generally, specifications should include a formal representation
of their version number, e.g. using a common XML document format.
All this would make it easier to obtain, query, and process the version number
of an implementation.

(2) We also feel there is a need for a common way to represent
compatibility links to other specs.  While the ebXML Joint Technical
Liaison Team  is developing an ebXML standards compatibility matrix, a more
formal way to code a compatibility matrix (for integration as well as interoperability)
is required across OASIS, ideally a model that could be processed by a tool
and well understood across specifications.

2. Colleen - update JC home page (webmaster.org [Sharon]).
<pending responses for 3 below>

3. Chairs - send Colleen a JC membership update for #2 AI.
<received an update from Kathryn>

Regards,
Colleen