Subject: RE: Application for ebXML JC participation.

The ebXML JC accepts your application for membership.  Our next telecon meeting will be November 19th at 9:00 am PT.  A meeting reminder will be sent with telecon information prior to the meeting.

Welcome ebXML BP!  We look forward to your participation in the ebXML JC!

Kathryn Breininger
ebXML JC Chair

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 7:51 AM
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: monica.martin@sun.com; Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: Application for ebXML JC participation.

This message is the OASIS ebXML BP TC's application to join the
ebXML-JC.

The TC unanimously approved the chairs' application for membership, and
we hereby request to join.

Monica Martin will be our representative, and she will appoint/select
one additional person from the group to participate.

Cordially,

Dale Moberg
Co-Chair, BP TC