Subject: marketing contact list

Title: marketing contact list

So far I have the following marketing contacts / prospective participants (not all have been contacted yet?):
Let me know if we need to contact more for a meeting.
Then we'll try to arrange a conf call and identify availability, and what kind of cooperation could take place..
(e.g. prospecting for more members, for market material, site update...)

Cyclone:
Joe Speed ( jspeed@cyclonecommerce.com)

Fujitsu:
Lisa Schiltz (LisaS@us.fujitsu.com)

Iopsis:
Rajesh Pradhan, founder, Rajesh Pradhan
<rajesh@iopsis.com>

Infravio:
 Ted Sanford, <tsanford@infravio.com>

Smart Draw:
 David Webber, <david@drrw.info>

Oxlo Systems:
 Dan Seats, <dan.seats@oxlo.com>

ebXML Asia:
 Yukinori Saito, yukinori Saito <y-saito@ecom.jp>

Pending:
- contact at Adobe (contacted Matt)
- contact at Sun (Monica contacted Farrukh)

Jacques