Subject: RE: Hardin 9/28/2005: Request for FERA Overview Presentation

Yes maam - we actually discussed this yesterday on the ebSOA conf call... and we are going to schedule a two hour presentation from the FERA leaders. This is specifically to give Sally, yourself, Dale, Farrukh and other TC leads an opportunity to understand where we are headed with the FERA models, and how we are planning on organizing the various specifications into a coherent architectural description...

I am going to be discussing the scheduling with Sally, and then will send out invites.

thanks for the excellent timing on this Monica !

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica J Martin [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wed 9/28/2005 2:36 PM
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org; John Hardin
Cc: Sally St. Amand; Brown, George W

John,
I understand from ebSOA list posts, that you may have a presentation on
and discussion about FERA with your team in the near future. I'd like to
ask that the ebxml-jc be allowed to listen in so we can more effectively
understand what FERA is about, how it relates to ebSOA and how it
could/may affect ebXML framework.

Thanks.