Subject: ebxml-jc 2/6/2006: Versatile Gateway Pattern

When we met last time, Jacques and I discussed options to providing
visibility to the Versatile Gateway pattern. I suggested he may wish to
get it posted as is or reconfigured as a case study on ebxml.org [2],
and then notify ebxml-dev. What other vehicles do we see to bringing
visibility to this pattern and others? What about XML Cover Pages? The
pattern was previously publicly posted on ebsoa at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebsoa/document.php?document_id=15842.

Comments welcome. This is the suggestion you asked me to post Jacques.
Thank you.

[2] As that site could be reconfigured soon by OASIS with some member
updates.