Subject: [Fwd: RE ebXML-JC]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Monica

for some reason I could not post this to the ebXML-JC list. If you can
forward it. I will try to make it to the phone conf. Thanks very much.

Sacha
-----

Hi team

The "ebXML and related technologies" interview is about to go live
within the next few days (this includes today :). Carol is giving the
final go ahead. The announcement will be covered on the Monday OASIS
news and other mailinglists. You can see a preview at
http://www.ebxml.org/ebxmlpodcasts.htm

Regards

Sacha

PS: Some pictures have been added to the page but not yet posted to the
preview page. An friends wife may take some time to do a transcript
(interview in text) of an audio interview.

--- End Message ---