Subject: RE: Response to article?

Thanks David. Oh the wonders of technology!

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 9:06 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: Carol Geyer (OASIS) ; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

Kathryn,

I thought you'd like to know that through the magic of Google - now if you search on either
Forrester ebXML / or ebXML Forrester - then my rebuttal article of their analyst report
is listed immediately below their original:

  http://drrw.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_drrw_archive.html

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)