Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] Re: Request for webinar scenarios

>ian.c.jones@bt.com wrote: Pim,
>    very good.  I like this more than the summary I quickly put together
>- would you like to present/intro from the more usage/deployment side as
>opposed to myself/Jacques/Pete W talking from the technical side.  If
>you are willing to help you and I could probably address a European
>friendly time.

mm1: Only comment I have (given this addresses my comment to you Ian on
the minutes yesterday) is:

change from: The new OASIS ebXML Messaging Services v3.0 is an evolution of the
existing version 2.0 specification that fulfills a longstanding desire
to converge the ebXML framework with the emerging Web Services stack.

change to:

In building on web services support in v2.0, the new OASIS ebXML Messaging Services v3.0 continues the convergence of
ebXML framework and emerging web services specifications.

Why: Remember the ebMS v2.0 community we also support. ebMS also
includes web services support.