Subject: RE: OASIS branding on ebXML doc

David,
I appreciate the clarification, and I realize I was in error when I said a
document needed to be approved before it could use the OASIS logo.

The OASIS logo may be used on a draft document, providing:

1. The document is recognized as the expository work product of one or more
OASIS TC(s), which are identified by name on the cover page (or first slide).
TC meeting minutes should indicate acknowledgement of the draft document as its
expository working draft.

2. The status of the document ("DRAFT") and the last revision date is indicated
on the cover page (or first slide).

3. The OASIS copyright notice is included in the document.

Once a TC approves a non-spec document, the status should state: "Approved by
the OASIS <name> Technical Committee on <date>."

Please understand that this is not a reflection on the contents of this
particular document (which, I confess, I have not read thoroughly). We just
need to be sure drafts which are OASIS-branded are in fact the work of a TC
(and not just of a subset of its members).

Thanks,
Carol