Subject: Meeting reminder and draft agenda for meeting today

Here is the draft agenda and call in info for our telecon Tuesday at
9:00 am Pacific Time. Please let me know if there are additional items
to add to the agenda.

The main topic and goal for our call today is to finalize the Charter
submission. Please see the draft Charter Dale sent and email discussion.

Meeting details:
Teleconference: USA toll free: 866-617-3597
France: 080-510-0984
UK: 0800-279-9632
AUSTRIA 0800-677-287
Toll number: 43-1-92-86-509