ebxml-msg-as4 message

Subject: AS4 -- No call on Monday, Dec 8th.

Folks, I will be traveling on business on Monday, Dec 8th during the time of our regularly scheduled call (2pm PST).  Since it is near impossible to get an alternative time agreed upon, let's just plan on meeting for the next conference call on Monday, Dec 15th at 2pm PST.

I will send out a calendar event for the next couple of calls.

I am working on version revision of the Profile focusing on cleaning up the Deployment Profile sections of the Profile.  This should be completed and available for review by the group before the Dec 15th meeting, so perhaps after I post the rev to the elist, everyone could review and be prepared to discuss on Dec 15th.

Chime in if you have any comments.

Timothy