Subject: T2 When to send an Ack.

Just a thought.  Rather than spend all this time trying to figure out when to
send an Acknowledgement, what if we ALWAYS send an Acknowledgement to the
sender/previous hop?  I know this might consume some bandwidth but maybe it
would solve some other problems?  Someone told me RosettaNet works this way but
I have not yet been able to confirm.

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group.