Subject: Re: T2, Proposed solution for ... Re: SyncReply andReliableMessagingMethod in QualityOfServiceInfo

   Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:36:10 -0500
   From: David Fischer <david@drummondgroup.com>

   RM does not automatically imply duplicate detection.

I'm not sure I understand what you're implying by this.  Are you
saying that if a From Party sends a single message, and a To Party
reacts by presenting two copies of that message to the To Application,
as if two separate messages had been sent, then you'd still want to
call that "reliable messaging"?