Subject: revised-ebMS V1.01 Editorial changes

Based on today's TC call, there are a few changes required
to the draft version I sent out earlier (ebMS V1.01 draft 21
Sep 2001).  The attached spec (ebMS V1.01 draft 24 Sep 2001)
includes those modifications. The accompanying issues list
documents what evolved on today's call, resulting in the
changes to the draft spec.  Effected issues are highlighted.

After Thursday's deadline for comment (9/27), I will accept
changes in the document, and add the T1 modifications from
Ralph.  Then we can start the whole process over again next
week at the f2f with the remaining issues.

Colleen

ebMS V1.01 draft 24 Sep 2001.doc

ebXML MS editorial changes 09242001.doc