Subject: Re: Locations for storing ebXML Messaging Service related schemas

Hi Jeffrey:

Following Chris' recommendations, I like to request the attachments in this
message be placed under:

-
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/draft-msg-header-00.xs

- http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/envelope.xsd

- http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/xlink.xsd

- http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/xml_lang.xsd

-
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/xmldsig-core-schema.xs

Colleen:

The expectation is that when we finally publish the 1.1 version of the ebMS
spec, the message header schema will be published as

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/msg-header-1_1.xsd

and the references from the spec body will have to be updated accordingly.

In the mean time, the draft spec has to be updated to refer to

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/draft-msg-header-00.xs

as both the target namespace (see section 8.2.4) and the schema location (in
the examples perhaps).

Thanks,
-Arvola