Subject: Re: revised-ebMS V1.01 Editorial changes

Hi Iwasa,
I have incorporated your suggested text (along with the clarification
provided by Shimamura in the referenced archived email) in the V1.02 version
distributed to the list this afternoon. See section 7.4.8 on page 33, line
numbers 1265 through 1280.  I hope it accurately reflects the use of
SequenceNumber.

Best regards,
Colleen

--