Subject: [ebxml-msg] Resolution of issues in the issues database

I have made one pass to update the issues database based on the outcome of
conference calls since 10/22 and the F2F meeting last week:

10/22: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200110/msg00174.html
10/29: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200110/msg00229.html
11/05: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200111/msg00040.html
11/13: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200111/msg00186.html
11/14: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200111/msg00199.html
11/15: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200111/msg00214.html

The following issues require some further discussions:

Issue 18 - The CC minutes indicate that David Burdett originally came up
with the various StatusResponse values. Need input from David on the
distinction between Processed" and "Forwarded".

Issue 118 - Does the discussion on Receiving Message Behavior (formerly
10.3.2, now 7.5.2) apply to ErrorList, StatusRequest messages? This issue
does not seem to have been discussed at all. The omission is probably due to
my mistake.

Issue 134 - I don't recall if a decsion has been made to update the examples
to include xsi:schemaLocation since section 2.2.2 strongly recommends its
use, or to omit xsi:schemaLocation because examples are not normative.

Please let me know if there are corrections that you want me to make.

Thanks,
-Arvola

ebXML v1.1 CR Database Nov 15.zip