Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Re: ebMS_v1.091.zip

Shimamura-san,

Please see my comments below.

Cheers,

Chris

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi wrote:

> David,
>
> Thank you for creating the revision. Here is my comment.
>
> o Adding status attribute to ConversationId element
>   I hope we reaches consensus for this issue and my suggestions below
>   are included in the specification:
>
>     <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200112/msg00005.html>

I don't see the need for this. If a message should arrive after
the conversation has ended, then one of two things will apply:
	- the TTL will have expired, thus the message can be
	discarded
	- the message will be detected as a duplicate of a

If a message arrives with a ConversationId which is (apparently)
unknown to the MSH, then it is treated as a new conversation.

> o Clear definition of signed Acknowledgement Message
>   I hope signed Acknowledgement Message is defined clearly. See
>
>     <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200112/msg00165.html>
>
> o Conditions for MessageOrder
>   I hope we reaches consensus for this issue and my suggestions for
>   section 10 below are included:
>
>     <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200112/msg00080.html>
>
> o Invalid description about MessageId
>   Please include my suggestion below. I believe we don't need much
>   discussion for this issue. See:
>
>     <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200111/msg00313.html>

Probably not, but why say anything other than that the string
representing the MessageId value be unique within the set
of messages exchanged between the parties. I don't think that
we need to specify a particular format.