Subject: [ebxml-msg] Ack on Error, or Error on Ack

I did not get to bring this up today so I will try eMail.

If we allow both Ack on Error and Error on Ack, we have the potential for an
infinite loop.  Either is fine but not both.

First we chose to allow Error on Ack but not Ack on Error (no Error messages
sent reliably).

There was some dissention, so we changed to allowing Ack on Error but not Error
on Ack (Error message can be sent reliably but if there is something wrong with
an Ack there is no notification).  Now there is dissension the opposite
direction  ;-(

I prefer Error on Ack since it seems redundant to send an Error reliably and I
would like to know if there is a problem on my Ack.  I will be happy either way
but we need to decide (and quit sending me complaints).

Which way?

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group.