Subject: Re:[ebxml-msg]Issue73:http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelopenamespace

Chris:

Thanks for your clarification. The schema at
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ does indicate that it is intended
for SOAP 1.1.

<!--
 Schema for the SOAP/1.1 envelope

     This schema has been produced using W3C's SOAP Version 1.2 schema
     found at:

     http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope

     Copyright 2001 Martin Gudgin, Developmentor.

     Changes made are the following:
     - reverted namespace to http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
     - reverted mustUnderstand to only allow 0 and 1 as lexical values
-->

When I modified msg-header-2_0.xsd to use
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ as the schema location, I did not
encounter any error from my schema editor. It does not make use of the
anyAttribute construct within an attributeGroup. On the other hand, it does
make use of the ds:annotation construct which may be problematical for some
parsers.

My edited version of msg-header-2_0.xsd is attached.

Regards,
-Arvola