Subject: [ebxml-msg] Advance Notice of ballott

Members,

	this is a warning that I will be issuing a ballot to approve the
amended version 2.0 specification within the next few days so that we can
meet the March 1st deadline.  It will be in 2 parts 1st to approve the
specification as a Committee specification and 2nd to submit to become an
OASIS standard.

	David Fischer will be issuing the revised specification in the next
day and the Voting will have to close by Midnight February 28.  If meet the
OASIS requirements before the end date I will notify the list and submit the
required documents to OASIS early.

	Finally we must have a 3/4 majority to approve the specification we
exceeded this last time and I believe we have an even better specification
this time, thanks to David, Doug and Chris for the time, effort and care
they have applied over the last few weeks.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel: +44 (0)29 2072 4063
Fax: +44 (0)29 2072 4137