Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Have you implemented Version 2.0 ?

Hi,

Sterling Commerce has an implementation of ebMS v2.0.
Our product participanted in the interoperability test
conducted by the Drummond Group.

Regards,
Sanjay.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Berwanger [mailto:rberwanger@bTrade.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 11:53 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Ian,
	We have implemented Version 2.0 of the specification.  Our
product is currently being exercised in the interoperability test that
is being run by Drummond Group.

Ralph Berwanger
Ambassador to Standards
bTrade,Inc

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY
TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL, AND/OR PROPRIETARY TO BTRADE, INC.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, forwarding or copying of this communication
is prohibited without the express permission of the sender.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original message.