Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Re: [ebxml-iic] ebxml-builders

Michael Wang wrote:

> How are these different from ebxml-dev?  I thought that was the
> original intention.

Michael:

Please let me attempt to paraphrase Matt and Farrukh.

The OASIS ebXML-dev list is the first stop for those wishing to
implement ebXML.  THis is and should remain the focal point for all dev
activity.  There is a need for more tightly-focused groups, like the
ebXMLrr-dev list,  that deal with issues at a lower level.  Matt and
others have set up an ebXML builders list,  similar to SOAPBuilders.
The purpose is to discuss code level issues for ebXML Messaging, which
would probably not be relevant to over 90% of those on the ebXML-dev
list.

I see the definate need for these groups, as long as the focal point for
all this activity remains with the OASIS ebXML dev list so there is no
duplication of effort.

Matt, Farrukh - please correct this if I'm wrong.

Duane Nickull

--
CTO, XML Global Technologies