Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Short proposal

Matt,

Your use cases sound to me like they need two default CPA documents or descriptions rather than one.  At one level, the Messaging TC would need to describe / define the environment in which the Interrogation Service runs.  At another, the service (MSH) receiving an Interrogation Request must have an appropriate Interrogation Response available, meaning it must have the default CPA (where you've focused this proposal).  Getting both levels nailed down may be slightly less straightforward than your proposal implies.

I'd guess deciding the parameter set for executing an anonymous Interrogation Request will form the bulk of the development work for our TC.  The actual Interrogation Request / Response would likely be relatively simple.

Small point: My preference would be for the receiving service, using information available in the Request, to respond with a fully qualified CPA rather than having us attempt description of "something (random) between a CPP and a CPA".  The Request shouldn't be anonymous but "merely" be un-authenticated.

thanx,
    doug