Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Ebxml Message Schema

Oh, I see.  I guess you don't see such a schema because ebxml-msg did
not want to start maintaining the SOAP schema.  If you need such a
schema for your own visualization purposes, I suggest you just do some
cutting and pasting with our extension schema and the soap 1.1 schema,
and ref the header and body elements from ebMS into SOAP:header and
SOAP:body.  There are only a handful of extension elements, so its a
5-10 minute job at the most.

-Matt