Subject: Postpone conference call to July 9

Team,

	as I have now received regrets form 1/2 the regular attendees,
therefore, I wish to postpone the conference call for a week to July 9th.  I
hope that more people will be able to attend.  My apologies to Cyclone, is
it possible to re arrange the call for July 9 1pm Pacific.

	In my defense no one objected or commented when I posted the 2 dates
on June 19th.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com