Subject: Re: New documents available and Kavi not sending notices (or email is just slow)...

Doug,

I realized that an issue I raised (see <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200302/msg00030.html>)
is not included in the issues list. Can I ask you to add this issue to
the issues list? I'm very sorry for the delay of this request.

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:10:49 -0700
Doug Bunting <Doug.Bunting@Sun.COM> wrote:
> Since I have not received a notice about the document I just uploaded or
> the new version of the issues list I added this morning, I wanted to let
> everyone know these things exist!
>
> Setting aside the Requirements list mentioned in my previous email, the
> updated issues list [1] contains new issues mentioned on our email list
> since March 2003, captures much of the recent (last few days)
> conversations on our list and updates older issues 82, 92 and 158 to
> reflect other email discussion.  Everything after (and including) issue
> 230 has been updated or is new.
>
> I would appreciate a careful read of these changes to ensure they
> reflect everyone's idea of the current state of the discussions.
>
> I would also appreciate everyone who believes they submitted issues via
> email ensure they are captured in the list.  If you sent something (such
> as participated in the "Application versus MSH" discussion) between 1
> June and 1 August, the priority is less since I am planning to run
> through those emails soon.
>
> thanx,
> 	doug
>
> [1]
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/3213/ebxml-msg-2.0-issues.html
>
> --
> SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
> "An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"
>
> WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
> WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco
>
> For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
> http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork
>

> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/members/leave_workgroup.php

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4749(ext.7128-6780)
Strategy Planning Dep., Strategy and Technology Div., Software Group
FUJITSU LIMITED