Subject: FW: Web Service / ebXML Convergence

Title: Message
Note  the third paragraph below.
I think we need to have minutes posted for the benefit of interested observers.
It would be hard to realize what our status is from the list.
I guess I can forward him the link to our 3.0 WP.

Dale Moberg

The remainder of this message has been removed from the archive by the OASIS TC Administrator because it was an attachment of confidential W3C information.