Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] WSI signatures propsal & impact on ebXML Messaging

I think the impact for us would be that the signature would have to be
attached to the message as a payload after signing.

I may be wrong, it happens :-)

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:39 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

TC members,

           I have been forwarded the following from people attending the
WSI meeting this week about using detached signatures as part of their
profile.   As the current version 2 specification uses enveloped
signatures I would appreciate any comments from those of you that
understand the issue better than I.  This decision will obviously affect
any version 3 work that relates to security and WSI profile(s) these are
items under consideration for inclusion.

          Please forward to any parties that may have a view on this
issue.