Subject: Details / Head count for June F2F

Gentlemen (and ladies, if there are any on this list...):

I need for everyone who is attending the F2F on June 16-17 at Adobe's
Ottawa office to respond to me and indicate that they are attending.
This helps me make sure I have the right sized meeting room, badges
pre-printed, and lunches ordered.  If you have dietary constraints,
please let me know that information as well.

Our address in Ottawa is:

Adobe Systems Canada
785 Carling Avenue (Corner of Rochester & Carling, reception is
directly through the doors facing Rochester)
Ottawa, Ontario

It is about $25CAD to get a taxi to the hotels downtown, and about
$10-14 to get taxis from the downtown hotels to the Adobe office, so
taking a taxi may be more economical than renting a car.

I recommend the Westin, it is my hotel of choice.  Here are some links
to decent hotels:

- Westin Ottawa: http://tinyurl.com/2m77d
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier: http://www.fairmont.com/laurier/
- Arc The Hotel: http://www.arcthehotel.com/en/main.html