Subject: how to handle Messaing email address conflict

Title: how to handle Messaing email address conflict

Hi all,

I am facing a task to handle the possibility that the email address of real sender is not as identical as the one defined in the CPA when using Messaging over SMTP. In this case, how should Messaging server process the request? I studied the spec 2.0 and have not found anything useful. I wonder whether this situation is concerned in the spec 2.0.

What solutions could I have?

Thanks,

Frank M