Subject: Cancel todays call July 21

Team,

           due to the number of regular people unable to attend todays call I am cancelling the weekly call for today (July 21, 2004).  Normal calls will resume next week.  I have posted suggestions for the next face to face and will be posting the notes from last weeks minutes soon.

         Sorry for the short notice.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel:   +44 (0)117 302 4063