Subject: Should we hold our weekly call on November 3?

Team,

	as a number of people have conflicts or potential conflicts due to other meetings (WS-I being one) will we have enough people for a useful call?  Also due to the next 2 people on the rota being unable to host a volunteer to host?  I can make a call.  If you can definitely make a call please reply by close of business (US East Coast) Monday so I can post to the list Tuesday.

Thanks,

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com