Subject: FW: Kavi ballot notifications

----- Forwarded message from Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com> -----

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:17:51 -0800
From: Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
To: Brent Bourgoine <brent.bourgoine@oasis-open.org>
Cc: support@oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: Kavi ballot notifications

Thanks, Brent and Sharon.  Actually, it's good that the old
notifications were sent out... that lets people know that there was a
delay and it is working again; plus some of them are still relevant,
because the ballot is still open.

--Pete

Thus spoke Brent Bourgoine (brent.bourgoine@oasis-open.org) on Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 02:12:12PM -0500:

--