Subject: [ebxml-msg] Editorial Comments on Draft 07

In anticipation of a vote on the specification during the next meeting (Wednesday Nov 30, 2005), we'd like to consider WD 07 plus the attached amendments for approval as a first CD release. Please see attached document “Draft-7_Review.pdf” for some editorial comments (these comments are not exhaustive as they cover only a small part of the spec because I did not have time to review everything). Also attached to this email are two images: one having WS-Addressing module in it and the second without it. One of these two pictures should be put on page 20 to replace the older picture that was inherited from ebMS-2.

Hamid.

Component-Relationships-2.jpg

Component-Relationships.jpg

Draft-7_Review.pdf