Subject: Message delivery to non-adressable endpoints.

Hi

I am trying to catch up on reading WS-* groups that we are utilizing in ebMS 3.0.

The WS-RX group is discussing how to make use of wsa to do something that, at least to me, resembles poll/pull MEP.

Since one of our goals is to converge ebMS with new WS-* standards-body-approved specifications for functionality fulfilling ebMS requirements, I am wondering whether we should consider reusing wsa to do this rather than make our own signal. The MPF identifier can be probably squeezed into a field for metadata extensions.

 Before I contribute a public review remark on this, does anyone on the TC have some comments on this?

Thanks

Dale Moberg