Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebXML Messaging weekly call added

Ian,

Sorry I missed the call.

While we're considering the IPR switch - we should also consider updating the Charter.

 http://oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/charter.php

Has alot of 2001 dates in it and v1 references!

More to the point - I think to spell out particularly WRT the IPR change - the contributions expected - to make sure there is no scope for misunderstanding.

I've drafted the following paragraph item that I feel could be added to the Charter to cover this:

Contributions
The specifications produced and any contributions will be free from encumbered IPR licensing requirements and compatible with use for public open source implementations and associated licensing.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com
Date: Wed, November 08, 2006 4:04 pm
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Sorry for very late notice.

-- Mr Ian Jones

ebXML Messaging weekly call has been added by Mr Ian Jones

Date:  Wednesday, 08 November 2006
Time:  02:30pm - 04:00pm PT

Event Description:
ebXML Messaging weekly call

Dial-in Number: 1-620-782-2200 (Kansas)
Access Code: 120905

Agenda:
1. Role
2. Comments against Version 3
  a)Any new comments
  b)Review of issues list
3. Comments on latest version 3 draft
   Authorization e-mails from list
4. Outstanding
5. IPR policy
6. A.O.B.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/event.php?event_id=12907

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.