Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Questions about the ebXML SOAP Extension Element Schema

I know in ebMS 1.0-2.0 days, it was helpful to have things appear in
a predictable order, making it easier to eyeball problems.  Not sure
that's still a valid concern, given the much better forensic tools
available today.  I agree the restrictions are unnecessary, but I also
don't think it hurts to leave them as-is.  I'd welcome a compelling
argument either way.

The mis-ordered examples were simply a result of hand-coding them,
during the period that schema development was lagging spec changes.

--Pete

Thus spoke Ric Emery (remery@us.axway.com) on Tue, May 22, 2007 at 01:58:46PM -0700:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>