Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Ebms-3.0_conformanceprofiles-wd-07 issues

Ric:

>Am I misunderstanding what the draft is trying to say?

Right, this is an inconsistency. I would correct it by requiring RM
conformance profile (and RX) to support MessageProperties (page 9 to
fix)

>I do not think the profile should require support for MessageOrder

You are referring to J5 test in UCC/EAN test suite, inherited as is in
V2/3 profiles.
I see no problem removing V2 support for ordering, as that is not
required for V3.

Jacques