Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Groups - Transparent MEP routing proposal V0.1 (ebMS-transparent-Multihop-MEPs-Routng.doc) uploaded

Jacques,

in step 8 (section 2.1) you wirte that the hub uses the P-mode
associated with the message to determine whether the response should
be pushed to or is pulled by the endpoint. I assume this decision is
based on the PMode of the referred message and the values of the MEP
and MEPBinding properties of that P-mode?
If so, doesn't this require, at least for the push request - pull
response case, specifying the MEP as Two-Way and the MEPBinding as
Push/Pull even for one-way MEPs?

In section 2.2 you propose to use a new mpc for the responses and let
the endpoint pull them from that MPC. But how are you going to make
the distinction between two endpoints that both use the same service
at the other side of the hub, assuming this service will only use one
MPC ?
This is not only an issue in this situation, but also more general.
When several MSH's use the same MPC, for example default, how can a
hub distinguish which message should be delivered on a pull signal
from one of the MSH's? As signal message don't carry enough
information on identifying the party the only way to do it is using
reftoMessageId. It would be a lot easier if signal messages also
contain a business header.

Regards
Sander