Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - End-to-end CreateSequence and pulling (ebMS-lastpull-v1.doc) uploaded

Hello,

As for your last comment:

<JD> Another problem that I think we have to address carefully: today, an
MSH is not supposed to respond anything to a PullRequest other than either
(a) a UserMessage, or (b) an EBMS-0006 error. Only in case (b) you'd be able
to piggyback an RM CS as you do in step #5. That means, if this MPC is used
for other messages / other RM sequences, there might always be some
UserMessage to pull and you would never be able to piggyback the awaiting
CS. For your step #5 to work, we need to require a 1-to-1 mapping between
MPC and RM sequence "timewise" i.e. at any point in time, only one RM
sequence at most is active for each MPC.</JD>

We have been discussing a potential for MPC remapping by intermediaries. I
could imagine that intermediaries offer dedicated MPCs for CS/CSR messages
to each of their pulling clients. These MPCs would never be used for user
messages and this problem would never arise.  This assumes the MPC on which
the CS/CSR is transmitted does not have to be the MPC that subsequent user
messages using the sequence established using these CS/CSRs will use.

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: sander@fieten-it.com [mailto:sander@fieten-it.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 2:06 PM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Groups - End-to-end CreateSequence and pulling
(ebMS-lastpull-v1.doc) uploaded

Another option for transferring the end-to-end CreateSequence to the
ultimate receiver in case the receiver uses pulling. This option doesn't
require dummy ebMS headers or messages.

 -- Mr. Sander Fieten

The document named End-to-end CreateSequence and pulling
(ebMS-lastpull-v1.doc) has been submitted by Mr. Sander Fieten to the OASIS
ebXML Messaging Services TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document looks at another option for transferring the end-to-end
CreateSequence signal from the last intermediary to the ultimate receiver
that uses pulling.
The proposed solution does not require dummy ebMS headers or messages to be
used.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/document.php?docu
ment_id=28471