Subject: Pull'ing a specific document

 Hi

In initial conversations with partners/customers over AS4, I have repeatedly heard the request to be able to Pull a particular document. The unique identifier could be based on the UserMessage that has been exchanged earlier e.g. PO # if a PO Message has been sent earlier.

Is there provision in the current spec to be able to support that ? My  understanding is that it is a generic Pull where the next available document is sent in the response.

Any advice please ?

Thanks

Makesh