Subject: XSDs to attach to the review package

Hello,

As discussed last week, the following message is an
announcement for another spec (ODF 1.2) which shows a review
package that consists of ODT, PDF and HTML versions of the
spec and a bunch of XSDs, as we have:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201007/msg0
0004.html

In our case, it looks like we should add the following three
XSDs to the Part 2 package:

1) XSD for RoutingInput reference parameter:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/downl
oad.php/38040/ebms-multihop-1_0-200902_refactored.xsd

2) Refactored Core Messaging XSD
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/downl
oad.php/38039/ebms-header-3_0-200704_refactored.xsd

3) MessageFragment XSD
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/downl
oad.php/38038/mf.xsd

Pim