Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version1.0

The following submission request was conveyed to TC Admin
via the JITA issues tracker. -rcc

CSD Creation / Upload Request for AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0

Administrator on 03/04/2011:

Submitter's Name
   Pim van der Eijk

TC Name
   OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

TC Email Address
   [1] ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Work Product Title
   AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0

Working Draft Number
   WD 07

Working Draft URL
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41252

Committee Specification Draft ##
   CSD 03

Authoritative
   editable source

Approval Link
[3]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/41302/MessagingTC022311.htm
(public URI:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41302/MessagingTC022311.htm )

Notes

This is the version we approved as CSD 03 in February. In
the mean time we are working on something that will
hopefully become a CSD 04 soon, but as we approved this
version it needs to go in TC Admin's work queue for
publication.

Robin, this document only consists of an ODT so the
link above is not to ZIP file but to the CSD source.

[1] mailto:ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

--

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator