Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] First draft of SAML document uploaded

All good comments so far from Pim and Sander - my only comment is to change soap version to 1.2 in the example in section 5 to comply with the AS4 profile

Ie. change the namespace and set mustUnderstand="true" as per section 5.3 of the core spec as well as the conformance profile in section 2.1.1 of the AS4 profile.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<S11:Envelope xmlns:S11="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3c.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/ebms-header-3_0-200704.xsd";>
    <S11:Header xmlns:eb="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/";>
<S11:Header xmlns:eb="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/";>
        <eb:Messaging id="ebMessage" S11:mustUnderstand="1">

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<S12:Envelope xmlns:S12="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";
    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3c.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/ebms-header-3_0-200704.xsd";>
    <S12:Header xmlns:eb="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/";>
<S12:Header xmlns:eb="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/ns/core/200704/";>
        <eb:Messaging id="ebMessage" S12:mustUnderstand="true">
  : etc