Subject: Last min regrets..

Sorry folks, I'm in a workshop and its looking like it will extend beyond our 12 pm PST meeting. I have the host key in the webex information, so one of you should be able to use it if you need to share any documents.

As an update, TC admins have received the request to create the Committee Specification Draft and the 30 day Public Review.

Sorry about the last min notice..

Regards
Makesh