education message

Subject: RE: [education] Meeting Rescheduled

Thanks for the notice, Tom.  I was planning to attend on the original date, but it is highly unlikely I'll be able to attend due to this last last-minute rescheduling.  I am very interested in continuing my participation on this committee, so please keep me informed of progress and next steps.  I also think it would be very helpful if the next meeting can be scheduled with more advance notice.

Good luck with your meeting!

Terri Tracey, CAE

Vice President, Technology

Institute for Supply ManagementTM (ISM)

Ph:  480/752-6276, ext. 3071

Fx:  480/752-7890

Em:  ttracey@ism.ws

Preparing Purchasing and Supply Professionals for the Future

Source of the Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing

Report On Business®

For more info, see www.ism.ws

Join us in Nashville at our 88th Annual International Supply Management Conference! Visit www.ism.ws/Conferences/Conferences.cfm