egov-infra message

Subject: Work plan

I think the eGov Infrastructure Registry Requirements are ready be
transferred to paper. I would like to form an editing team to help with
this endeavour.

Ideally - we will take no longer than 10-12 pages to describe the basic
requirements, then an analysis of which specifications/features are
likely candidates to use that.

It may be an iterative process as the document becomes more widely
cuirculated among government registry adoptees.

Volunteers may reply to the list or contact me offline.

Duane Nickull

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329