egov-registry message

Subject: Re: [egov-registry] Proof of Concept

Paul:

Thanks for creating the checklist of things to be done.
I think you have identified all that could be done via the usual volunteer
effort.

It would be helpful if you could attach some target dates to the tasks and
expand on the statement ' The third of these bullets requires the writing
of a new standard.'

cheers

carl

<quote who="Paul Spencer">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums