egov-services message

Subject: Preparing for the eGov TC meeting in London -- May 1 Conference Call

The eGov TC face to face meeting will be in London May 7-8th.
eGov Services SC members need to discuss status of deliverables and finalize the charter prior to the meeting.

i propose we hold a  one hour conference call Thursday May 1 (May Day)  10-11am Eastern Standard Time to review this subcommittee's findings and work to date.

i will send out an agenda and call information in my next message.

Please try to make time to join this conference call.  We need to provide eGov TC members with document so other Subcommittees can take appropriate actions to complete their deliverables.

I welcome any suggestions for the conference call agenda.  I would ask each conference call participant to be prepared to report their findings on Health, Law Enforcement.   Sending an email message to our eGov Services SC list citing your findings prior to May 1 phone call would be helpful...

i will collect all input and create a deliverable to eGOV TC chair/secretary for London meeting.     thanks for your support in this important effort.  diane